Year End Charity Rides
5th Annual Tanya’s Ride – Saturday October 1st from Albion Hills Conservation Area
Tanya’s Ride is quickly approaching, and the planning is all set. Now we need commitments from our club riders and their friends (the ride is open to non-VCC members).
We have 15 commitments at this time and have raised almost $10,000 so far.
What is on offer:
- A beautiful setting at Albion Hills Conservation Park Albion Hills for some great fall country riding
- We will be offering at least three rides: two road rides and one gravel ride
- We have an excellent site with covered picnic area (if required)
- We will serve a great hot meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Luca’s tiramisu is back by popular demand to finish off your amazing day
This is one of the primary fund-raising events for the Brain Injury Society of Toronto and requires a $100 donation.
Cycle for St Joe’s – Sunday September 25th from the Mattamy National Cycling Centre