Fall Ride Schedule / Tanya's Ride
Late season ride schedule
We are working to extend the club cycling season with the following three ride offerings. The gravel option and Lumen’eers will start after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend:
- Danish Pastry Ride (or similar route) will continue
- Gravel ride (out of town start with location advised several days before)
- Lumen’eers returns so bring your front night light
Clips and Tips and our regular Wednesday evening rides are now closed for the season.
All rides are subject to ride captain availability and of course weather dependent.
Please be reminded that reservations close based on the following times:
– for morning rides, sign up will close 12 hours before (night before)
– for evening rides, sign up will close 3 hours before
Tanya’s Ride For Brain Injury – $24,000 raised and still counting
What a great day on October 3rd. The weather cooperated, we had 45 riders participating in four separate road rides (114 km, two rides of 80 km and one at 58 km) plus a gravel ride. Albion Hills Conservation Area proved to be the perfect spot for great ride routes and appropriate social distancing.
Care to still make a donation, please use this link : BIST donation